<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

HAH! I had a few friends round my house and we spent a day shopping. It was great -even tho my money supply is now non existent. The highlight was definitly coming out of John Lewis and realising that we were in the middle of a Lego convention. Did we cover our faces and run away? Did we pretend that we were too old for Lego?
NO WE DID NOT!
We unashamedly went to one of the small tables avec small stools (very small stools -my knees were up to my ears) and started on our own Lego creations. After my own lego McDonalds idea went a bit .... wrong, we decided to put our creative effforts together to make some bizzare house complete with flame torches and "cool little dude" inside. ( My Mcdonalds tillperson!) It was great and we were so proud as we compared ours to the other pathetic houses that the other children had made. THen we saw this huge empire state building model that one of the kids had "made" (*cough* no help from their dad, mum and uncle bob at all *cough*) I do believe that was CHEATING!
We were having a blast even though we received many stares and glances. Ok, granted that our ages combined made more than all the children around us put together but hey, theres a child in all of us. And sometimes its a very young child.....
Halfway into making our creation, i was tapped on the shoulder. Expecting to have to reply: "Thorry, but me and my friendth have the mental age of thixth ," (then followed by some Oscar Winning acting) i turned around and came face to face with Dodo and Machete! aka Jo and Hannah T. Heh, as if the fact that the roof of our Lego house had just collapsed wasnt bad enough, i had been SEEN rummaging in the Lego box (what? I was trying to find a red 4square!)
Fortunately, Jo and Hannah are very open minded about my behaviour. Yay!


# posted by Unknown @ 8/20/2003 07:24:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"