<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Ive just prickled my finger! Sheesh, tahts what happens when im given sharp pointy objects. All i was trying to do was customise my dress by sewing on some pretty stuff but nooo, i have to stab myself . Sods law, thats what it is. STupid stupid stupid.
On a happier note. IM GETTING A NEW PHONE! YEAH!
I can finally retire my 4 and a bit year old phone! Man, that feels good. No more Brick phone! I had fun having a go on all the dummy phones today. lol, clicky keys. Like they say, simple things.....
Mlah, theres nothing to talk about, my life has become even more ... non interesting. Why am i still talking? WEll, typing actually, but hey.
HA! Guess what Angry Beaver Boy said to me on Friday?
He goes : "Im sorry, we will try and be as quiet as possible,(If that is physically possible) i know we annoy you (ha, thats the understatement of the century) so im gonna make sure that we're quieter than normal."
I was like, why do you care what i think?
LOL, anyway, to those of you who'll get this, I had BEEF today for dinner. lol.
Will write when theres something , ANYTHING to write about. lol, i sense another repeat of the , "Why we take bread for granted" talk.


# posted by Unknown @ 9/27/2003 08:51:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"