<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, September 21, 2003

My cousin is off to Uni. and has completely cleaned out her wardrobe. And where did all her clothes and junk go? Well, lets just say that my room is a little crowded now.
I went to a Tapas bar last night with the family, who are flying back home now. Lol, it was quite amusing as we all downed Sangria which was about 70% liquid and 30% fruit. I was quite engaged eating all of the fruit that was in the Sangria and was told by a relative in hysterics, that the fruit had absorbed all of the alcohol. I didn’t know that, did I? *cough cough cough*
I received a txt from dearest Greer and I'm sorry to embarrass you m’dear but you are bordering on the line of obsessive. And to answer your question, NO, he hasn’t talked to me about you since the last time you asked me, which I believe was yesterday. And don’t ask me if I'm going to talk about you two on this site as it’s so obvious that once you’ve asked, I blatantly will. And now I have. Hope I didn’t embarrass you too much (though you’re clearly loving it)
Anyway! *breathes*
As the evening of Sangria drinking went on, I was quite unaffected, even after consuming 5 times more alcohol than everyone else and took great delight in watching my relatives being “merry” whilst concocting myself a new Sangria-infused lemonade and coke. Isn’t it Ironic how I can control myself after drinking several units yet I'm a complete lightweight when it comes to sugar?


# posted by Unknown @ 9/21/2003 04:57:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"