<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

DUDE!! THERES A HEDGEHOG IN MY BACK GARDEN!
WOW!!! I went out to feed the “lapin” and there was a hedgehog!! ITS SOO CUTE!!! However, it was startled by our automatic light switcher on-er thing and tried to run away. L O L!!!! Have you ever seen a hedgehog try to run?! Its like an old washerwoman with big bumbly skirts oh dear, im thinking of Mrs TiggyWinkle now . But OMG! It has a weirdo run too!! It can join my club. Anyway, as it scurried away, I promptly renamed it Bill, for reasons unknown, except it looked like a Bill to me …. A Mrs Bill Tiggywinkle

Hehe, in citizenship today, we were learning about laws and stuff. Guess what, if someone puts information that damages your name or reputation online, you can try and sue them for libel. Wow, I'm gonna get me a lawyer man.
Also had house dance rehearsal today, which was tiring …. these arms don’t move as fast at they used to. Lol, you better come and watch it. Talking of watching so and so’s creative efforts, a group of us are going to see Our Day Out and Educating Rita –we have tickets now, its official, so we’r gonna support you budding actors and actresses –That’s *big breath* Dave, Wardy, Stride, Goody, Gops, Foster and The Kinky One, yeh, many more, but I'm having a mind blank. And as The Kinky One likes to put it “No pressure of course”

Anyway, must go now, but look out for “Why I hate turkeys” and “Awkward silences in the toilets” in future blogs. Hehe, bet you can’t wait …. :S


# posted by Unknown @ 10/21/2003 07:32:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"