<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, October 27, 2003

Hmm, was talking to Razmatazz the other day. He was saying about how he was going to MK for the first time and buy some cheap trousers. He asked where to get off and which shops to go to. Apparently, he thought it wouldn’t be that hard even though he’s only been there once and even then it was on a geography field trip. This time, it was just himself, on the X15 and on a Saturday – the day when the locals turn kerazy and walk around swiftly and quickly as if to prove they know their way around. Ha, imagine Raz in the middle of that, going ... where’s Eisenegger? I was like Raz, are you crazy? That’s suicide!
He was like “So do I just get off at the first shops I see?” Hmm, you mean after the shops in Leighton Buzzard?
LoL, however, turns out that he’s not going just yet, and he won’t be going by himself. He’s safe people.

Anyhow, now that the coving is done, we’r moving onto putting chicken wire over the gaps in the fence so that the rabbit doesn’t escape into the neighbours garden. Ha, id like to see it try and fit through the holes lol, fat arsh! (Yet can you believe its faster than me?)
ATM, I'm doing English CW, I have yet to do a French essay based on my opinions of this French film we watched lol, run Antoine run! (Hoskins can play the music to that.) I have also to do a Spanish thing that will hopefully take me five minutes. We had scary tall man sub us on Fri. He doesn’t like me, because I'm too “lazy” to say “ten-goh” instead of “tengo” Oh shush, we all know my accent’s crap, that’s why they were laughing at me actually! I go in my oh-so-spanish accent “Tengo quince anos” and then I get my appreciative giggle from those around me. He then goes; do you KNOW why they are laughing at you? (Err, same reason everyone else does?) Then he says, say ten-goh, ten-goh! Then he asked me when my birthday was. I replied “El dieciseis de abril”
NO! Its de *pause* abril. Ok, fine! I mean, normally I wouldn’t complain but ask anyone else in our Spanish class. He didn’t pick on anyone else, just me lol, gilipollas! (Hehe, thanks go to Hoskins lil book of foreign swear words.) And BTW, he was 6”6. Hats off to Sarah who guessed 7” and Lemming who guessed 6”10 but I was closest with my 6”8 nyeh!
Anyway, I also have maths coursework to do, but it’s not compulsory so naturally I wont do it. Hooo, *rubs hands in glee* this looks to be an eventful half term…


# posted by Unknown @ 10/27/2003 03:49:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"