<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, October 20, 2003

Today was cold. Very cold. First lesson Physics, me and Stophig were messing about much to the annoyance of Dodo. LOL, she was daring me to touch her breasts! Oh dear, I think I may have just given something very precious to the bloke population out there. We’r so immature, even the word “BOOBY” makes us laugh! Yes, and “penetration” too….
I really don’t want to go any further into this before I embarrass myself, or Lightbulb Boy (Stoph’s Blokie)
Ergh talking about lesbianism, i know someone who pulled 5 girls- i dont know how many times each- IN ONE NIGHT! SHe says she wasnt drunk and claims she's completely straight. Then she asked me why I wouldnt do it. Im not going to say her name but thats sick and wrong - SICK AND WRONG! lol moving on...

Stupid bus was late in the morning so ended up walking into assembly much to the annoyance of Miss P-C. I seem to be annoying people today lol. We walked to some seats and the whole room started to chortle, and then started to laugh because we had stopped Mrs Chubb (aptly named) in the middle of her talk.

Also got whacked in the jaw by a very…. active Shifty lol. Well, he did have his hood over his head, flailing his arms about like a ragamuffin. However, I did not appreciate being hit in the face but I was too cold and tired to castrate today. Shifty, count yourself lucky I didn’t knee you in the bollocks at least.

Blah, central heating seems to be not working, so I am feeling like an Eskimo in an igloo, except, without the dude clothing and without the neighbouring polar bears. Well, our neighbour has this huge white puffy marshmallow coat but I don’t think that counts. My fingers are going so slow …. hurry up and move! …. No that didn’t work either…. Darn, I'm all out of ideas now…


# posted by Unknown @ 10/20/2003 05:38:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"