<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Today’s sermon will be on certain emails that have been flooding in. Yes, it’s the “Do you think I'm nice/ bad/ funny email”
Dear god! Iv had about 9 of those from various people LOL And being the sucker – I mean kind hearted person that I am, I have decided to answer them all as I'm honoured that you valued my opinion enough to send me one of these “tell me what you think of me” things. However, PASH, we all know that you don’t so its not the real reason at all. Actually, why? Ooooh, thats the questionable question of the day. Don’t I make it clear enough about how I think of you? Hehe, some of you will know how blunt I am. Some of you will have EXPERIENCED how blunt I am. (Sorry, about that –why am I apologising? YOU LOVE IT REALLY!)
Heheh, watched Dogma the other day. There is nothing as hilarious as seeing Alan Rickman sporting a large pair of wings claiming that he’s one of those Seraphim dudes. And Rufus, the 13th apostle who fell from the sky in a huge act of nakedness. I'm pretty sure that’s the Mercutio bloke from Romeo and Juliet. And Ben Affleck? Don’t even get me started!! *Gazes at colossal Ben Affleck poster dreamily*
Anyways, enough gabble. OOOH! I GOT MY NEW PHONE TODAY!!! Same number, well it will be the same number, once iv phoned 02 for the pack code, then phoned Virgin to tell them, then phoned goodness knows who else to get goodness knows what else. BTW who else is on Virgin? 3P TEXTS BABY! I think, but then again, that’s only if I get my phone to work, maybe I should plug in the battery and stuff. But no, someone’s stuck a really tight piece of cellotape on the edge and its one of those boxes that has the flap tucked right in. Oh the complexity of it all.


# posted by Unknown @ 10/08/2003 05:34:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"