<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, November 10, 2003

Had an energetic day today. Started off with a morning wakeup call in the bus park in the form of Jim picking me up and spinning round and round .. and round … and round. Yes as you can imagine I was a bit more awake now seeing that my head felt like someone had been trying to detach it from my shoulders. My throat was a bit sorer though from the screaming. Well, shrieking but same difference. It was so staggeringly nauseating that … I wanted to go again. Lets just say that Jim was happy to oblige.
BTW before I forget. All eyes are now on Dave and Scanlers and I do agree you two are cute together lol.
Blah am EXHAUSTED. Why exactly did I do House Dance again? I cant feel my feet and my hand is throbbing after hitting someone whilst doing a complicated move that involved both arms whirling around at hyper speed. However, pain does pay off. I have been promoted from streetwise bad boy to super scary serial killer. Sweet. LOL if you don’t understand, here is my House Dance enlightenment in 30 words. Basically each house is given a stimulus. This time it’s the Holy Trinity. Then the houses all interpret it in their own special way and turn it into a dance. Comprende? Hehe strange how my house managed to turn the holy trinity into mass homicide…


# posted by Unknown @ 11/10/2003 06:56:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"