<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, November 28, 2003

I am a pillock. Earlier today i was doing my textiles cushion thing. Sewed one edge... two edges... three edges... four edges......... then realised there was no edge open to put the stuffing in....
Half an hour of unpicking later i stuffed the cushion and started to sew the edge up again.
However, being the pillock i am, i then realised i had yet to turn it inside out. *hits head* Lets just say that whoever invented the "unpickers" was a genius.

I got up 6 and a half hours after Shifty today. Mwahaha, twas great. Had a fryup para my breakfast. Unfortunadamente i wasnt allowed out which is gay because theres no point in an inset if you can go shopping and benefit from the lack of people. And by that i mean MKCentre so quiet that if you stand and shout from John Lewis you can hear it down by Marks and Spencers......... not that iv done that before ......... ahem..

Ergh talking recently to people about the Bleep test. Sorry but one sound that even remotely resembles a bleep is enough to send me into a a quivering wreck, rocking back and forth going "no... no! PLEASE NO MORE SHUTTLE RUNS!!"
However stories of The Bleep Test at the grammar have been amusing. Hmm, strange how laughing at other peoples pain is so satisfying...

My irrelevant ramble today girls and boys will be on........burglar alarms. (yes, this me making it up on the spot)
What is the point of them? Yes i understand its to deter burglars and stuff but today the alarm went off about three houses away and no one was really arsed to go and check it out. I mean, granted we all stuck our heads out and looked at the house from the comfort of our own houses. But none of us were actually close enough to see if there was any movement inside the house or anything. In fact, so many things have alarms these days that if you hear one you dont know whether its a car alarm, a burglar alarm or even a mobile phone (and yes i have heard a mobile phone that sounds like both the above) And even if you do hear one, how many people actually go outside and check it out? Yes there are many people who do, but there are also many people who dont. My conclusion drawn from this being, are alarms effective anymore? I mean a burglar could easily go into a house and continue about his pillaging without disturbance... not giving any burglars out there any ideas of course.... As for the house alamr which went off today, well the owner got home about an hour later (the alarm switched itself off after 10 minutes) and everything was hunkydory again.
But yes. That is my random garble for today which was surprisingly long even though im improvising.....
Have a nice weekend.



# posted by Unknown @ 11/28/2003 09:01:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"