<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, November 30, 2003

I could say that today was the most intense day of my life. I could say today I experienced one of the most nerve-racking ordeals in my life. But then again, if I did say that, then I would be lying. Hey, I might as well just say I passed with flying colours and that there were no clouds in sight as the sun shone happily sending a sweet breeze through the trees. But now that’s just being silly.

Yes I did have my piano exam today. And yes I crapped it up big time. As usual. Woo. However I have my excuses I mean my reasoning of course.
a) I had to play on Mrs Van Collers shaky ole Clavinova. (for those of you not familiar with a Clav, it’s a small PLASTIC PIANO!) May i add, Mrs VC is as shaky as the piano. Shes probably as old as the tin of preserved prunes in the depths of my non-existant larder.....
b) On said plastic piano, there is a particular key that clicks oh so irritatingly when you play it.
c) Said key that clicks oh so irritatingly when you play it appears exactly 48 times in the first piece alone.
d) The examiner was late so I had to wait for 50 minutes in Mrs V-C’s teeny tiny front hall, freezing my fingers to the bone as the wind kept blowing through the god dam letterbox.

Yes.

completely crapped up. Today i experienced the longest and most awkward silence in all exam history. The dam pages wouldnt turn! I flipped it over as normal, kinda didnt flip it far enough.... was sitting there playing but to my dismay the page started turning back over again! Just imagine me randomly start leaning to the right as the page turned back over. Oh dear god it was not good. The examiner appeared not to notice and to my dismay the page flipped over completey. Even though i was in the middle of the most complex chord in the piece, i had to stop and flip it back over again. THis time bringing the five other pages i the book with it. Oh shat. Had to stop, find my place and carry on.
Oh well.....
In the "ABRSM These Music Exams" manual thing it states "examiners will be understanding if such problems occur" HA. I bet the examiner has written:
"There was a long pause in the piece but i dont think pausing for dramatic effect was entirely necessary here"
(thanks to KSmudge for that one lol)
And btw, contrary to what Mr Blackburn thinks. I did NOT seduce the examiner. Sure they’r all old men but that’s just wrong. Just think, that’s someone’s grandad……

Anyway, on a lighter note, Hampden V Lee tomoro. Iv just put in a bet that Hampden will beat them though even I know that’s suicide. I'm not stupid don’t worry. I hear you saying YOU MIGHT AS WELL KISS THAT POUND COIN AU REVOIR! *shakes fist* Pleh, it’s a 3-1 wager and what can I say? I'm a risk taker with my 1 pound!!! MWAHAHA ……. Bye bye pound coin. There goes my bacon roll on Monday then.
However, the reason why I am betting is to obviously show my faith in a certain someone….. Yes….. that’s my excuse …. I mean…..
See you all tomoro if my accursed bus isnt late AGAIN!
*runs*


# posted by Unknown @ 11/30/2003 06:23:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"