<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, November 27, 2003

MWAHAHA!! I AM THE FLY EXTERMINATOR!!! Lol, in H2 or H3 , bah one of those music rooms, there are five large bluebottle flies that live there. Well, actually, I should say there were five large bluebottle flies. Now that five has become four. Mwahaha! I know it sounds so easy to kill flies but really its not. No, really, its not. Especially when your makeshift fly-swatter is one long length of red felt that’s designed for making piano tops look pretty. Hehe, just picture me running around brandishing a large red sheet around my head. May I quote Hoskins
“THERE!! THERE!!! LEFT!!! THE OTHER ONE!! GO GO GO!!! Ooooh close one….. BEHIND YOU BEHIND YOU!!”
What can I say? It was a highly emotional moment. After about 2 minutes of frantic jumping and running around in H2/H3 (and I did bang into that table and yes it did hurt) I had killed …. 0 flies.
However, then Hoskins took that opportunity to point out that there was a rather fly-like splodge on the red felt. I looked down to see the unfortunate fly and in my shock threw the swatter in the air and then realising the fly would be, at this point sailing somewhere above me in the air, ran away like the beejeebus had been taken out of me.
Hehe, THAT’S what we do in Music.

However, the highlight of my day has to be French. We were talking about the differences between the older generation and the new generation. Madame Grouille said something like “There are things that you’r more into than I was at your age.”
Then, (and this bit is classic) Stride, without thinking goes “Sex”
*Cue the silence, a shocked look on Madame Grouille’s face and then the oh so hysterical laughter.*

Sacré blue!
Of course you didn’t mean it that way, Stride! LOL


# posted by Unknown @ 11/27/2003 07:47:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"