<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Today was ok with a duuuude last lesson. Biology. We dissected kidneys! FUN FUN FUN! Hehe Mrs Thomas was mad to let me go with Stophig cos as soon as we got it I threw it in the air. Hehe is it a bird? is it a plane? no its a flying kidney. BATTLE STATIONS EVERYBODY!! Anyways after I got over the initial thrill, I started on what I was meant to be doing. Cutting the kidney in half. Hehe yes they did give me a scalpel AND scissors AND two sharp proddy things that we were sticking into the kidney as if it was a makeshift pincushion. That was amusing for a bit. Well it was amusing for quite a long bit actually. Then we had a look at the gristly bit called the Medulla (don’t say I didn’t learn anything) and me and Sto had fun trying to detach it from the main part called the Cortex. Then I managed to cut a hole in my plastic disposable glove which was quite funny too as goodness knows what went goodness knows where. Hmm I think the smell of stale piggy wee does something to my state of mind. Ewwey ew. Anyway, after we’d... sliced and diced ... I mean… examined the kidney thoroughly of course, we were told that we had to dispose of it. What a waste, that’s HOURS of fun going straight down the proverbial drain there. (Well who knows where it goes, most likely into those “real meat” burgers in the school canteen – ooh) Talking about the canteen (hehe switch straight to food- nice) the dinner lady said to me, you’r not eating as much today are you ill? LOL and id got a bacon roll, a slice of pizza and some crisps. (It was breaktime) Talk about noticing loyal customers. Maybe I can get a discount….
Anyway, back to the kidney (no I'm not done yet.) At the end of the lesson we had to say bye bye to Mr Kidney (yes it had a name.) Then, we were off to wash up in which I managed to get water all over the desk (how was I to know that if you block the water coming out of the pipe, it’ll burst out of the top of the tap?!!)

PS
Before we put it away, we carved our names in the cortex so now if your burger has ZE on it (the O didn’t come out right) you know whats in it. Happy lunching


# posted by Unknown @ 11/06/2003 08:12:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"