<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Christmas Eve.
Im joining BEB's sad git club and bloggin on Crhistmas Eve too. Jesus, i know i said i probs wasnt gonna be online til January, but i'v blogged a fair few days after that lol
Anyways!
Spent an interesting day doing ... absolutely nothing worth mentioning. My only highlight was of course watching Jason and the Argonauts which we all know is as traditional as the turkey. Lol, talking of Turkeys, the two bastards are defrosting in the kitchen as we speak. Mwahah.
Today i watched the thanksgiving episode of Friends (T.O.W. Brad Pitt) LOOOOL. I love Joey, hes such a friggin dude! He ate a WHOLE turkey and had room for pie!
*bows down*

Christmassy things.... Hehe, have you seen the BBC link with the lil kids dressed up as snowflakes, pratting about in the snow? Awwww! And sorry, but thers only so many times you can hear Mariah singing "All i want for Christmas is yooooou!"

BTW, gave my report in and there was no explosion and no "disgruntledness"
Probably due to the fact that i was asleep so there we go. Heres a tip. Give the report to the more placid parental , get a small lecture over it. Then see that the other rental gets it whilst you'r asleep. No parent wakes their child to shout at them right? Worked for me :D

While im blogging, might as well announce that 20th June is now known as Hickmass. I dont know either, but it was funny at the time. lol

We'r off to Midnight Mass tonight. Except at 10:30pm, but hey, the concept's the same. Actually, this is the first time my family has ever expressed an interest in religion.... Yeah, my mum really wants to win the lottery this year you see.

Will most probably go on tomoro to post a big MERRY XMAS up here, so til then.

So long, sweet dreams and goodnight, may Santa's sleigh visit you tonight.
(hehe rhyme!)


# posted by Unknown @ 12/24/2003 08:29:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"