<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Hmm today was an ok day.
Great start with the self defence assembly, not so great finish with Music lol
Assembly was very very interesting. I learnt many a thing. Did you know that if I hit your nose from the right angle with a certain amount of pressure it would go up into your brain and kill you? Wow. Hey, dad look what I learnt today at school! ….
Also, it was interesting for many other reasons, those who saw it will know, so I need not say what I will undoubtedly sooner or later which will result in me clapping my hand to my mouth after exclaiming some such swear word. But one word: Nice. Lololol

Ooh Break. That’s always a bonus. I am QUEEN of the drinks machine! MWAHA. It swallowed Stophig’s money so we unleashed our fury on it. Well, I did. Come on, you know my temper lol. However, the primitive kicking and whooping went down quite well with some watching year 7’s. Let me quote
"BASTARD MACHINE!!"
*kick*
*thump*
*potter, potter*
(thats sophie)
"STUPID STUPID"
*kick*

"Oh god, look at those year elevens..."
"Ahem...."


In spite of this it actually worked! I kicked it expertly and MONEY CAME OUT!!!!! LOTS OF MONEY!
We took what we were owed of course. That includes the pound it took from Stoph last week … honest.

Then the year 7s had a go, to no avail of course, you gotta kick it juuuust right. So I helped them get back their money too. Lol. Hmm maybe I should take up karate? HA that’ll teach you to pick me up and throw me about! Actually, I have a good punch. (Much appreciated to Will, Lane and Greeny for boosting my ego lol) So watch out!! (pay you your money later guys)

Top of the Pops was great. THEY DID BLAZIN SQUAD! HOO YEAH!!! WOOOOO! And whats even more ironic, they came 3rd !!! Busted absolutely kicked arse (I screamed so loud, now my throat is sting-ing) and the Darkness were … interesting. Lol, scarily I knew the words to the Spice girls which was not so embarrassing actually seeing that Scanlers did too! *points finger of blame*

“Now heres the story from A-Z, you wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully, we got Em in the place who likes it in your face, we got G like MC who likes it on a Easy V doesn’t come for free, shes a real laydee and as for me? Ha, you’ll see… Slam your body down and wind it all around ….”

ARGH! *hits head* OUT OUT OUT!!

Hooo Teacher Kareoke tomoro ........ should be interesting.


# posted by Unknown @ 12/16/2003 08:31:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"