<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

LOL hibernation. Whats with THAT?
Ha, just thought id start with a nice random thought from my head.
Anyways, I do remember I had a kind of interesting topic to talk about today, but I’v forgotten so now, you guys can read about my EXCITING day. Sorry if you cant feel my undying enthusiasm, it was THAT exciting.

First of all Textiles. I managed to actually break the machine again. Or is having five threads going up and down normal? LOL, after I cut my material free, I had to spend about 10 minutes pulling out thread from the bobbin thing which looked like a tuft of grass. (Not good seeing as its meant to look like stitches) Whoops.
Then I managed to successfully hem my cover using the machine, only to realise that the thread had run out half way through and I had a good 30 cm of random holes. Here comes my A now!!

At break, there was a conference in our form room but I had to put a load of stuff away. However the tables had been pushed against the wall so that I couldn’t reach the cupboard properly. So, Stophig kept an eye out while I climbed onto the desk (in a most ladylike way ….. ok, you got me, but its hard when I'm wearing a skirt ok?!) Then I jumped off the desk in a most ladylike way and doing so probably jarred my spine. Mmmmm jam.

OOOO citizenship!!!
I managed to take a picture of the Black Ward but unfortunately the camera lense was really off so I’ve only got the right side of his face, eyebrows down. It will be posted up… somehow…. Once I find…. The thing I'm looking for…. Yes…
Hollis and I kept ourselves entertained by splattering the books, walls and ourselves with ink as we spun our Parker pens round in a spin-the-bottle like manner. Actually, screw that last bit, I don’t like to talk about spin the bottle anymore …….. LOL

Oh well, I'm expecting some snide comments now that the Canadian told one of the biggest mouths in our year lol. Plus now on our bus we had a debate on whether it was right or wrong…. But I wont go into that, as it involved the sixth formers having a mooey when they found out what Jim did. …. Let me quote
“Actually, there were two”

*wipes tear* Stand proud James.


# posted by Unknown @ 12/02/2003 08:25:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"