<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

OH dear god. I though my day was boring but come the afternoon and hey hey its back to life! However, not necessarily as in woo fun. More like woo we’r all going to DIE!
But, to create suspense, I shall start with the small talk. Mwaha!
English with Ms Milzani. Ah always a pleasure LOL We had to give summaries of LOTF and ours won with 11seconds flat. It went along the lines of:

Plane crash
The Conch brings boys together
Ralph is elected leader much to Jacks dismay
Jack becomes hunter
Fire goes out, Jack breaks glasses
Creation of …”the beast”..
Simon murdered
Jack leaves Ralph
Forms his own tribe
Piggy squished!
Ralph hunted!
FIRE!
Rescue
End.
*breathes*

Ha, our challengers were at 3 minutes 45. So nyeh! Though I do have to quote one of their lines.
“Had lots of pigs, had lots of fun”
Yes…

ANYWAY gradually moving onto more exciting things.
Was walking to catch bus in the afternoon. It was steadily coming down Bay B so I walked up the open bay to avoid missing it.
Bad mistake.
Due to some uneven curbing, I erm…… fell over. In the middle of the bus lane. Flat on my front. Yes it did hurt and yes I did get laughed at.
WOOOO … *limps away in shame*
Got on bus, realised blood was steadily flowing from my knee (THE OTHER ONE! OMG THAT’S BOTH OF THEM SCARRED NOW!) So yeah, that was nice. Had to rip a hole in my tights to hinder the flow and had an attractive tissue clamped to my leg.

About an hour later we were on the A5 trundling down at bus speed when all of a sudden the bus screeches to a halt. And when I say screeches, I'm not kidding. There was a distinct smell of burnt rubber and as we looked outside there was so much smoke we couldn’t see anything. At first we thought, ok, bad braking thing going on, but then the bus started to fill up with smoke. Hoo not good. Not good at all.
First of all, there was the confusion. Then there were the shouts of panicky year 7s and the drunken slurs of the sixth formers lol. Then we heard the random garble of the bus driver who was apparently telling us to get out. Ha, you don’t need to randomly garble at me twice to persuade me to get off a burning bus!

We got off the bus, which was actually a lot slower than you would think. Especially when you’r upstairs! Its like, go go go!! Actually quite scary as the bus was full of smoke. Strangely, I wondered if there were such things as bus fire drills or something… Ironic really seeing how fire drills are looked upon with such scorn nowadays. Lol, well there were no teachers to tell you to shut up so the air was filled with
“RUN RUN RUN THE BUS IS ON FIRE!”
“WE’R ALL GOING TO DIE!”
“Ohhhhh shit”


Well, we got off the bus and were huddled on the edge of the road, in this random grassy verge. No, we weren’t very happy bunnies. It was dark and the ground was so uneven. I stepped off the bus, straight into a hole. Woooo. Well, there we were, on the edge of the A5, with cars go at breakneck speeds.
“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!”
"ZOOOOOOM"
Billy/Sally even tried to hitchhike and looked very becoming in his hobo hat and beggars bag. Funnily enough, the only answer he got was “WHOOOOOOOOSH” *screams and jumps off road*

The smoke was coming out the back of the bus and the bus driver was spraying it with the fire extinguisher. Shaaaat. The smoke was all around though the sixthformers and some year 10 decided it was appropriate for them to have a fag to add to the "pleasant" environment.

Anyway the busdriver (and it wasn’t Ted *sob*) mumbled at us to stay away from the roads and go up the hill. SO we did. There was about 50 of us walking up this really really steep hill. (Me with bleeding leg STILL!) It was quite hard seeing that it was covered with nettles and brambles and was rather hard with high heels. And surprisingly I didn’t fall over and roll back down the hill… ahem…

Bah, then after waiting on the top of the hill and getting some strange looks (yet no offers of lifts) for about 5 minutes. The bus driver came panting up the hill and was like “What are you doing? Get back down! Go back on the bus!”
So we precariously walked back down the verge. And by walk I mean ran/ stumbled/ rolled. Got back on the bus, though we made sure the fire was out. Apparently we were waiting for another bus to come and get us. We decided to sing a song and the first one suggested was rather appropriate.
“The roof, the roof, the roof is on fiiire . We don't need no water.... ” LOL
So we waited.
Got off the bus again.
Got back on.
Got off and HEY PRESTO! The replacement bus arrived!
We got on that and it was off like a .... *tries to think of interesting word* ... *fails* Like a bus...!
It missed the next turning, went all the way up to the Abbey Hill roundabout before making a quick diversion past KFC. Then going right, round and back up again……… oh dear god…. The insanity! All this resulted in me arriving home at about 6pm and writing a will. lol jk.
And thus ends my staggering account.
My final thought?
I’v said it once before and I’ll say it again. Public transport sucks.


# posted by Unknown @ 12/03/2003 08:52:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"