<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, December 15, 2003

Where did the shout outs go? Lol. Just occurred to me, there goes all memory of the not so notorious Wardy V Trowelly. Sheesh that was amusing :P Like Hicksy says, be lovers not enemies .. or something like that …. LOL

Anyways, many random things to talk about. First of all something from aaaaages back. LOL, we were doing this video conference thing in Business Studies and its like an extended version of a webcam. Anyways, Mr Torps said we had to figure it out so he gave the control to this girl. Now the control controls where the camera “looks” and effectively what appears on the screen. So this girl is scrolling around, jumping form camera 1 through 5 right? When she realises there is no 6 she zooms in pretty close on this other girl sitting on the end of the row next to Mr Torps. Then she makes the biggest mistake and presses left. The camera, being a mere machine, moves left and what do we see a blown up image of on the screen? Well, lets just say that Mr Torps was standing up, next to this girl and directly in line with her head is his….
Oh dear god. Then came the sniggers and shes sitting there trying desperately to get it back to camera 1, 2, hell ANYWHERE but there! But, alas, to no avail. POWL! That was the singular most awkward yet hilarious moment ever to have occurred in a business studies lesson.

Moving on now. You know that oh so annoying one way system in the Science block? Well, I was being … sly… and going the smart way obviously seeing that my classroom is the one that’s right next to the courtyard. However, there was one obstacle in the shape of Mr Cullen. Haaaa. All I'm saying is that hes better than Mr Sinden. I think. Lol. Anyways, he was like, and where are you going? And I was like … that way *points up stairs* LOL it was like, the stairway to a better place and the corridor was the dark windswept lane that led to a worser fate. Anyhow, he saw through my plan and made me go the long way round. Crap. See teachers are getting smarter god dam it.

Hmm, was wrapping a present for my three-year-old cousin. It’s a Winnie the Pooh words book. Ironically, I opened the book to find: Big, Small … In, Out…. Front, Back. I'm sorry girls and boys but you know me LOL.

Ergh was unbelievably bored on the bus today. Was listening to the Canadian’s music. And being deafened at the same time. Not to sound like an old man, I understand loud, but so loud that all you can hear is the endless bashing of the cymbals and then the crashing and the oh make it stop! Lol. Actually, this gives a new definition to being bored. Just when I thought being bored was sitting in Maccy D’s making shapes out of an apple pie wrapper (Look, it’s a goat!) But no. lol

However in lessons me and Sto have our own … unique ways of keeping entertained. Hehe Physics today. Josephine was like. Oh.My.God – I don’t know you two ok?
Ha serves you right Stoph you and your stupid bra that doesn’t come undone easily. LOL, and with that last sentence all the male readers snap awake. Wha? Hehe, wouldn’t you like to know what happens in Science? Lol.

Anyhoo that’s enough of my random garbling for today so til next time.
PS theres a new word of the week, gesticulate didn’t work out lol


# posted by Unknown @ 12/15/2003 08:30:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"