<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, January 10, 2004

The drainage system has gone bust in the whole of the 'hood. LoL its not nice, not nice at all. Especially seeing that there’s a manhole near our garden and its been churning out not so nice substances. Hey, all I can say is, I'm glad our toilets didn’t flood like our neighbours' did. On such a bejeesusly cold day as this too. What’s stupid is that my neighbourhood is filled with men. And we all know what men are like. In particular old and middle aged men who have nothing much to do except try and prove their masculinity. So instead of calling a plumber at the first sign of trouble, we had about 5 men out there with all kinds of tools and pipes trying to do it themselves. Honestly! You’d think theyd have something better to do than swirl around in … ergh that’s disgusting. Its like a "Life of Grime" featuring the cast of Father Ted.
Actually, do they still show a "life of grime" anymore? That was a nasty show. And it was on at about our dinner time too. Lol, you’d be eating, switch on the TV only to come face to face with raw sewage. AFTER THE WATERSHED PLEASE! AFTER THE WATERSHED! Ew you’d expect it of Channel 5 but not the BBC!

Anyway, on a happier note. Yesterday was 10% off day at Debenhams. AND my dad had a further 25% off card too. SO we went shopping! Mwahaha! And I saw the prettiest dress. And it was originally £50 (its Warehouse). I saw it and was like wowow! Sparkly!! And then I thought, hmm, Valentines Ball? I hear it’s a formal. So that was my excuse for buying it, even though I shall probably wear something else but hey! Its pretty and sparkly and pink so I got it! Also bought some decent shoes with my christmas money.
All together:
Dress (£50)
Shoes (originally £65, now £16)
Shoes (£20)
Cosmetic Set (£10)
Cosmetic Set (£5)
Toiletries bag (£10)

Should be about £160, I got it all for *drum roll* £68 WAAAAA! Lol there goes my budget for the next few months but WAAAAAAA all the same!

BTW, the plumber has been called now and apparently it was due to some nappies blocking the pipe. Ew. And to put you all off your dinner. The plumber man just reached into the drain – OF HIS OWN FREE WILL (we didn't hold a shotgun to his head honest) and pulled them out. Ew ew ew. Didn’t want to see what else he brought up with him, but you can imagine.
Have a nice dinner.


# posted by Unknown @ 1/10/2004 06:52:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"