<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, January 01, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Oh dear god, I spent the best part of New Years Eve participating in a marathon.
Lol, I paused to give you time to recover from your shock. What? Zoe doing … exercise??! *duh duh duh!!*
Let me clear a few things up, first of all, it was nothing remotely athletic, the most vigorous exercise I would have got was from a) crying and b) stabbing the air in front of me with a plastic fork whilst shouting KILL HIM! SHOOT HIM! WAAAA!
Yes my friends, I was watching Lord Of The Rings. Lol, there is nothing quite so satisfying (and exhausting) as watching TFOTR and TTT extended DVDs, back to back. I’m talking major bloodshed and violence in those few 8 hours lol. Afterwards came the analysis (look, its my family we’r talking about here lol) All Frodo (lol the PC wants to call him Freda) does is fall over, scream, pant and look pathetic. And if Sam says “MR FRODO!” one more time – he said it approximately 18 times in the second film alone – don’t ask why we counted, yet we lost count when seeing the beautiful face of Legolas – promptly re-christened Legoland by my darling mother :S
Talking of re-christening. Boromir is now referred to has Boring-mir and as for Gimli? Well, my Mother said to me, why would they name a man Kimberly? Enough said.
Dear lord, my mother has a knack of asking these amusing questions. My personal favourite is being, after we saw TTT for the first time. “Zoe … why isnt Strider in the film anymore?”
I have to say though, there are not many moving scenes in films such as LOTR but when the Ents all march to Isengard in TTT, that did it for us. LOL, me and my 13 other cousins (I'm number 13 lol) were sitting there weeping like babies. And yes, these cousins are all above the age of 18, half in Uni. studying to be dentists, lawyers etc The other half, already grown men and women. And when Legolas did his shield skateboard thing, we all clapped and whoooped. (I missed my action figure lol)
There was many a lip sync of “I WILL TAKE THE RING TO MORDOR THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW THE WAY!” (with drunken slurring too)
Also, we had “IF YOU WANT HIM…COME AND CLAIM HIM! WOOOAR!” easily the best line in the FOTR yet SHE gets it. Grrr. (Of course, she doesn’t say WOOOOAR – that would be quite funny actually)
You cant forget the shouts of “BECOME WHO YOU WERE BORN TO BE MAAAN!” even though that’s in the third film lol. Its quite funny when the silences are broken by random line quotes and impressions of Elvish ( I quote “ narsh la natharr mari heem no eeem natharrrr”– which at this point turned into Johhny Depp) I realise that my cousins are of similar mind to me. I quote “Neeemo eemo … hehe, nemo, anyone seen Finding Nemo actually?” etc

A New Year is upon us. *sigh* Here comes the pensiveness. I cant believe time has gone past so quickly. Half of you Iv only known a short while, though it seems longer (too long if you ask me :P )
Iv tried to revise for the mocks but alas, my short attention span does not help. I tried to revise some Physics the other day and ended up trying to twirl the pencil round my fingers for goodness knows how long. Then came the game of seeing how long I could twirl it before my fingers got all tangled up. Then came the studying of nails – Emma I so understand the need for shiny nails lol
And before I knew it, an hour passed and I’d done about 10 – 15 minutes of revision. Shat.

Anyways what I'm trying to say is … I don’t know. Lol : ) Just a smile for you all, interpret it in your own special ways. And no, I'm going to clarify now, do not interpret it as a “pimp smile” Thank you very much you know who you are. *shoots*
I’v yabbered on for long enough, completely digressing from the actual point which I'm actually not sure of, so there is no point of me talking about missing the -why am I still typing? Jesus why am I asking myself questions whilst typing? Shut up, I heard that! *looks around in paranoia* These questions are all rhetorical ok?
To CONCLUDE!
Happy New Year everyone, may 2004 bring success, luck and happy times for all. (And wealth too)

I sound like a bloody fortune cookie.


# posted by Unknown @ 1/01/2004 05:11:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"