<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Life's a struggle when you’re on your own
We can do this together, you dont have to be alone
Remember when your in trouble, dont do this by yourself
If you ever need some help your not the only one thats felt this way
Its gonna be alright again
Its gonna be alright

You gotta tell somebody now before it goes too far
Cos a problem shared is a problem halved
Forget the past we all no your stronger than that
You shouldn't listen to the rumours just ignore the chit chat
Its like a lesson depression is what your going through
Needing to maintain, keep the same frame
You aint the only one
These things happen.


Oh wise words from … well, kudos to those who know who “sung” this – big hint there hehe. LoL, when Jeremenymoo found out who this was by I quote:
“No fucking way”
“Yes fucking way”
“No-ho nu-uh its just not … its .. its..”
“Good?”
“Don’t push it, but its acceptable”


First person who knows who its by and admits its quite good gets a free indian meal/ takeaway. I'm not kidding. You know those voucher things? I won 7 in a row and they expire in a few months so hey.

Anyway. Exams. Lol, Maths calc – ergh. Spanish – muy ergh.
I went in knowing only “Oiga Camarero” – which is apparently something waiter-related not camera related. Lol, I quote in my spanish lesson a while back. “You lost your waiter?” … “Yes..”
Lol, I came out of the exam feeling crap and now the words “socialidades” and “physicales “ mean something in Spanish and since I couldn’t remember any adjectives apart from “ruidoso”, everything about my Christmas was “noisy”. *breathes* Its just a mock… just a mock lol.

BTW the bagels and paninis (pameemees!) are lush lush lush when theyr heated up. The dinner lady can grill it for you and stuff. And it is niiice. I had two whole ones in 20 minutes. Wooar.
Also, try their Caucasian cake (white icing, yellow sponge) Coloured cake (brown icing, chocolate sponge) and Michael Jackson cake for those who cant decide between the two. (white icing, chocolate sponge. Aptly rechristened by Stophig and yours truly. Lol, you can see we really don’t have anything better to do at break.


# posted by Unknown @ 1/08/2004 06:39:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"