<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Oh the hilarity. Blazin Squad were on Watchdog last night LOOOL. I was having dinner at the time. Note, never squeal and eat at the same time –the heimlich manoeuvre may be necessary…. Actually, that’s never happened to me, the thought of it is too … amusing isnt the word, but I'm not feeling very eloquent today so that’s my excuse.
Anyway, we all know that Watchdog is for naughty companies that have been ripping off the gracious general public. Lets just say that The Blazin Squad Fan Club had been a very bad business this year. Or something. But yeah, it ended happily with Kenzie and Flava apologising for all the “unforeseen circumstances” (its hilarious watching them trying to be serious and mature but trying to maintain their propa good accent at the same time.)
After the explanation came the shameless plugging. I quote
“for more de’ails visi’ Blazin’ Squad Doht Cohm. Yo yo yo, big up the ea'side massiv *”

*some words may have been added for effect

Today came the first “Wednesday outing” of the new year. I stayed in to talk about House music. Woo. However, I was brought gifts from afar (Tescos) by means of donuts. (LOOOL the PC is underlining Tescos in red and suggesting testes. Hehe)
7 donuts later I was feeling happier. Though I discovered yellow sugar is down to the vast amounts of oil the dough is drowned in. Forget about yellow snow, don’t eat yellow sugar.
Yellow is a weird word. But anyway.
Am going to go and look up the word “heimlich” so I can say it and pretend I know German. (it is German right?)


# posted by Unknown @ 1/21/2004 07:52:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"