<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, January 30, 2004

Today felt like Monday. I don’t know why, but one day off in the middle of the week really turns your sense of time around …. probably just me but yeah. Anyways, today was absolutely non eventful even though the bus failed to turn up in the morning leaving us waiting in the bus shelter listening to the year 789s playing their ringtones but yeah, nothing new seeing as the suckiness of public transport really is an everyday thing now. Hehe have got The Calling in my head as some year 799 hadnt gotten over the fact that it was polyphonic yet. Anyways, bus failed to turn up, I received a bazillion calls (and I'm only just getting over the flippiness of my phone *flip* hello? *flip*) and after a half hour of confusion (no one knew which bus service we were so the bus company couldn’t be contacted) we decided to call it a day and go home. But not my parents. Like I said before they’r either too eager to get me a good education or too eager to get me out of their line of view. So anyway my fun loving father drives up and decides to take me to school himself even though everyone else has gone home. He’s not even phased by the fact that the reason why the bus didn’t turn up was because it skidded and broke down. Apparently he’s made of “stronger stuff”. Stronger than metal? Ok… if you say so.

But yeah, I got to school and thanks to the prompt driving of my father only managed to miss ten minutes of maths. WHATS THE POINT IN THE BUS BEING LATE IF YOU’R GOING TO BE ON TIME ANWAY? Life’s like that right?

The day was interesting – in the House Music choir Ro, Lex, Dickson and I get sing “hump hump hump!” so I guess that was rewarding. Dickson has offered to by me a Mars bar if I sing that on the night…. Might have to take you up on that mdear. I have the piano solo for House music woo but am going to look like a complete twazzette because whilst everyone else shall be playing big masterpieces and sonatas such as Moonlight and “Flight of the Bumblebee”, I shall being bobbing along with “The Entertainer” complete with an insane smile on my face which shall no doubt be forced and shall closely resemble the smile of one in agony. Heh at least I get to “sing” the word “hump” about 10 times at least. Sweet.

Hehe, Greer is a silly moo! She’s shit scared of spiders right? And needless to say after school today Lilley had something in his hand that she did not want to see. After much screeching and screaming whilst walking up Turnfurlong, the spider had been passed from Lilley to Lane to my head to Lane to Lilley etc Greer was almost hysterical LOLOL and no matter how many times we offered to let her see it she refused defiantly with
“I don’t fucking care how many fucking legs its fucking got I don’t want to fucking see it?!”
“But Katie, it DOESN’T have eight legs, LOOK!”
“NOT FUCKING LOOKING! How many fucking legs does it fucking have THEN?”
Erm, as many legs as any other leaf would do Greer…..erm .. fucking fuck fuck?


# posted by Unknown @ 1/30/2004 08:01:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"