<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, February 02, 2004

The Captain says I should blog more…… Ay ay Cap’n. Hehe, I always wanted to be one of the kids in Cap’n Birdseye adverts. They got to have fish fingers. Mmmm fish fingers.
Today was completely non eventful I guess.
Bus was late (nothing new there) but actually we got a coach now!! Heh, trust James to choose the seat by the skylight. My hair was all phwooosled.
I thiink my rents are serious bout buying a fish tank. Theyr even going to Petsmart to look at the prices! I like Petsmart, it has a nice smell… kind of appetising… in a weird way…. But yes! MOVING ON!
French was interesting today – as always. The highlight being Danielledo’s little turn. She’s doing her project on The Notre Dame cos shes bee there before. I quote
“Hang on a minute, *look at picture* that’s def not the same one Iv been to! Is there more than one in France?”
“No, just the one. *looks at picture* That’s THE Notre Dame”
“No its not!! When I went there was a building here! And that wasn’t there!”
“Danielle, let me rephrase …. *points at picture* That’s THE Notre Dame... “
“But!”
“..In 1736”
“OH!”

*sigh* Its great to feel cleverererer than the person next to you.
Fell asleep in Spanish :0 had to be prodded and punched by Stoph and Lemming.

HMm… OOH! Big up UTI! (see links) AND! I must tell you all!! That opening shot of DK? Yeah, you gotta click his face. LOL I sat there for a minute or so waiting for it to “load” before realising I had to do something. HEY! STOP LAUGHING! I WASN’T THE ONLY ONE! ….. Honest! … *trails off*

Meh nothing of note to blab about except
PARENT EVENING ON WEDS
Here comes the “Zoe has the potential to do well, if only she paid attention in lessons” and all that jazz. They always mention “potential” Hmm…. kinda rolls off the tongue….

Anyway last note. For those of you who know what I'm talking about. Iv been asked to put in a quick wordup. Their choice. Their business. Their life.
(Didn’t that sound cool?! *does a dance*)


# posted by Unknown @ 2/02/2004 09:55:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"