<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Music lesson today – a good blog always comes from that. Hmm, todays “inspiration” was from our new music textbook.
Aural Matters! – a students guide to aural perception at an advanced level.
Lol, so thats what we learn at school these days.

Anyway, Mrs T had brought in her bongos – let me rephrase, her indian tabla drums which she couldn’t stress enough were NOT bongos. Pleh, any small drum that comes in pairs = bongos. Don’t try and convert us, we will shall not, we shall not be moved.
So she passed them round and we had a terrific time banging on the drums when she tried to speak. I quote “Look at me I'm drummering!”
Also we gave her small heart attacks with
“*BANG* Oooops….”
Luckily the drums were undamaged but I bet Mrs T has made a mental note never to bring in any instruments that we can strike…. Though ballpoint pens are pretty fun to click while she’s talking…

PE – suckiest of the sucky. I'm now the caller-outer of aerobic moves for my group and its tiring!! There’s only so long I can smile like an air hostess whilst doing jumping jacks like a loon shouting “Keep it up!” “ One more time!”
Seriously, if this continues the words “ and 5,6,7,8” will be considerably enough to send me into a spasm.

I have my appointment avec Mr Torps tomorrow though my mother is running worst case scenarios through my mind. Though in her case worse case scenarios are very different. I quote:
“What if you only got a B?! Would they still let you in?!”
Oh dear god, I got a B, the world is going to implode.

Hehe, iv been approached by Mrs Dean several times thanking me for meeting all those inspector people. LOL I was like, free lunch, skipping lessons – ANYTIME! Our shields still havent arrived yet : (
I'm positively angelic. Apparently. Though I do remember before I met them, Mrs Livingstone said,
“You’r not going in like THAT are you?”
“Like what?”
“Tuck your shirt in! And could you please remove those rings! And roll your sleeves down”
Hey, they wanted a representative of year 11, jewellery and untucked shirts come as standard.


# posted by Unknown @ 2/11/2004 07:24:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"