<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Yesterdays Music Listening was hilarious! W all decided we wouldn’t take it anymore and filled in the last page with complete doss remarks.
“How are the drums played in this extract?”
By hitting it
“What technique is used to produce sounds?”
Playing
“In Indian music, what instrument usually plays the drone?”
The bagpipes

Chemistry today was interesting as Stoph and I were bored. We decided to test the pH of our saliva and placed a bit of universal indicator paper on our tongues. It went green so pH 7 then lol. However, I realised that on the bottle of universal indicator in front of us the word “HARMFUL” was boldly printed on it. The next 5 minutes consisted of Stophig and I trying to dry-clean our mouths with blue tissue paper.
Then I realised it didn’t say “Toxic” so we were like “YAY! WE’RE NOT GONNA DIE!”
Then it was time for break and all was forgotten.

Had another meeting with some inspectors today. I had to smile and pretend I was all for salads and macaroni as part of a “healthy eating scheme”
LOL its great how when they want a representative of year 11, they put ME forwards! LOOOOL
On another high, the school council are getting shield badges!!! EEEEEEEEEEH! Just like the house colour I got, then lost.
Heeee I like sharp pointy things. *rocks back and forth like the psycho that I am*


# posted by Unknown @ 2/05/2004 08:21:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"