<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, March 13, 2004

11S girls, apparently we'r in The Bucks Herald and The Thame Gazette about that tree planting thing! LOOOOL
I havent even heard of The Thame Gazette and i dont get The B Herald either - im an MK Citizen gal of course!
But oh god, i hope they got us posing!!! So funny! We saw the photoman aka a photographer and we all decided to look up at the sky intstead of smiling at the camera.LOL i was pointing up at the clouds going "LOOK! A unicorn!"
So there may be these random 6 girls on the edge of the big group of about 40 looking up at the sky in delirium.
ward says i have a pained expression on my face. No Ward, thats my usual look lol
But yes. To cut a long story short.
The tree got planted. We were staring at the sky. Next thing i know i have people coming up to me going "You were in the paper" - and this time not for unappropriate behaviour. Wooooo. Improvement
LOL the hilarity - i cant reemebr who it was but they commented on the apparent "weediness" of the tree and was like why cant they plant one like .. that one!! *points at large oak tree*
Honestly lol. And we were like, you cant just plant those!
But she had a point, our tree didnt even have a leaf! Well.. i guess it was still winter officially.... but yes

I am currently in a blog race with Captain Cassar. You can tell by the quality of my spelling and grammar. He hsa nothing to blog about so i lent him my favourite subject. POTATOES!


# posted by Unknown @ 3/13/2004 07:54:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"