<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, March 01, 2004

Am in la Francais again. But this time, with Ali B *shout out to my B* n Lemming *Hey Lemming*
Dont really know what to write about but my "interesting" day never seems to go amiss so lets see ....
Bus was late. (nothing new there) Mainly because Hollises n Lyndys bus stuck its big fat arse in our way and decided to break down. Charming.

House Music was a complete shambles. Kinda reflecting what Wednesday will be like and guess what? Im playing first!!! Great way to start Stowe right? .... Lol, i guess it'll definatly get the ball rolling ... yeah, straight off the cliff..... Oh god, im going to pass out at the piano.
Im rambling now apparently ... which i am... yes... So i shall let my dear ali B say a few words:

No. Sweet. Oh. Hahargh. *slap* Bitch. *chews hand in laughter* Cow. Stop writing this. And i quote "herraghmhm"
Thanks for that.
But yes. that concludes my tres short blog for today. What can i say, i am not inspired, not matter how loud Alice "herraghmhm"s
Oh, and add a *snort* to the end of that. Alice is expanding her vocablulary.
Shes gone bright red ... I think shes gonna bite me....


# posted by Unknown @ 3/01/2004 03:13:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"