<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, March 15, 2004

LOL! GET THIS!
For all you lord of the rings fanatics – coming to theatres in 2005 will be The Lord Of The Rings- The musical!
No joke.
The £8m production would be the most expensive musical ever seen in London and would last three-and-a-half hours plus the cast of 50 to play Orcs, Elves, Hobbits and Wizards.
Wow imagine the auditions for that!
Actually the Buffy musical episode was rather dude though SMG did sound like she was just saying the words and Dawn was on helium. The musical Simpsons, oh the source of many a random burst-into-song. LOL I’d be humming quietly to myself and before you know it, the whole class is singing
“See my vest! See my vest! Made from real gorilla chest!” and tap dancing like loons.

Ergh at the moment I'm am finishing what is undoubtedly the most mind numbingly distracting coursework in the world. I was meant to be finding Childrens logos and products and I end up playing a random game with penguins for 10 minutes. (btw it’s a great game, you’r a yeti!)
But yes. I was meant to have finished this cw last tues. However as a class we managed to get extensions until tomorrow. I have been a silly cricket and used none of this extra time. *hits head*

There is one benefit to textiles though. Well, apart from the exposure to as many sharp objects as you want (scissors, needles, pins, sewing machines, crayons). We get to leave the lesson to go to the computer room, to go to the storeroom, to go to the library, WHATEVER!
This is the reason why many a Textiles lesson has been spent outside the Food Tech room dancing up and down like a looon. Apologies to Stride, Nicodemu, Jo, Emming, Caraa, Chisel and whoever else Iv distracted by pressing my nose on the glass and crossing my eyes. *halo*
I was bored ok?


# posted by Unknown @ 3/15/2004 08:01:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"