<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, March 22, 2004

LOL we are in french at the moment. Orals are today.
Iv managed to blag myself an extension til next Monday. Sweet. However thats the day after the D of E so if you see me mumbling in a foreign language to myself on that weekend, im not a raving maniac!! There are sme who think otherwise but .... go away.
The Frenchies are back!!! Iv been communicating with them on a reall random basis. I quote
"Je suis desolee mais l'ecole a un systeme tres ... crap"
"ALYSSA MILANO! ahem, l'actrice? C'est Alyssa Milano? Ahhh"

Just wondering, whoever went on the exchanges - was it worth it? I had so much fun talking to other peoples frenchies - WE WENT ICE SKATING! And i fell over many times but hey. Danielledoh is now correcting my english. Rar. Yes people, this is the same girl that was convinced that there were two Notre Dame's in France.
Oh god a girls just finished hers and has come in all distressed ... I dont want to do it! 15 minutes!!! My planned talk lasts .... 4 minutes and 25 seconds. Maybe if i repeat it ..... Do you think the external examiner will notice?

At lunch some random year sevens were dancing in the rain. No joke, they were doing all the "cotton-eye joe" moves and then it started hailing. lol, the "owww!!"'s and "Aiiiieee!"'s were enough to make my day.
*evil smile*
To quote Smoosh
"There is a god and he smileth down on me!"


# posted by Unknown @ 3/22/2004 02:33:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"