<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, April 12, 2004

4 days, 4 days la la la
The family are still here.
We have just watched X Men 2 - oh god it rocks. Iv said it before and i'll say it again - I want to be a mutant!!
Just thinking, if you were a mutant, which ower/ability would you have?
I think the teleporting idea is pretty cool. Did you not SEE the first scene?! Reading peoples thoughts may be interesting at first but i guess id get pretty tired of it in the end. Controlling the weather is always a goodun. Snow Days somedays, tanning time the next. And no more RAIN!
Actually i wouldnt mind being able to walk through stuff. I wonder what its like walking through a person?...
*thinks*
And what's Rogues power meant to be? Cos it doesnt look very fun... Whats the point in being a mutant if you dont have a cool power?

I bought a pair of sunglasses today. Well actually they'r the kind that are more for decoration rather than protection. They'r purple! Hehehe

Also another thought. (Iv been thinking too hard today lol)
First of all, when we go back, whenever it is, please someone enlighten me.
When we go back, there will be a long lineof us going to collect our POA cards! (proof of age)
There'll be at least Stat, Danielldo, SallyAnndo, Lemming, Emmaroon, Ents, Robee, Elsh and me.
Ahhh nothing like showing a smug cinema cashier that you are in fact over 15. Not like thats ever happened to me before...

Thats all for today, im not in a rambling mood. *reads post*. Ok, let me rephrase, Im not in a rambling mood - anymore. Yes.

PS. Iv completed the first three chapters of D of E Diary Re:Loaded and to give you a sample of whats to come see links on left hand side.


# posted by Unknown @ 4/12/2004 05:59:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"