<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, April 09, 2004

The weather this week is pretty good! Apart from the random April showers that come about suddenly. Like when you’r lying in the garden and the POOF! And then when you finally get in after scrambling all your things together in a desperate bid to stay dry, lost your page in your book, fallen over a plant pot, got inside and shut the patio doors, the rain stops.
Not that its happened to me or anything...

I got my Easter egg today. Well my dad bought it for me as it was on special offer. But its got TWO eggs! Ok, yes it’s a Beano egg but TWO EGGS PEOPLE! Plus 2 Beano bars and a special Beano comic. Wow.

Recently I made bread. Not as in the proper bread making with all the yeast and stuff but not exactly the whole bread-machine input process. I used one of those bread mixes – you know girls? Like what we did in Year 8. Just add water and stuff. It was great! However….. hehe, I forgot to read the instructions (Hey. I was trying to do it the Kingsmill way ok?) and missed out the vital direction to leave the dough for about 40 minutes to rise BEFORE putting in the oven. Ok, so the bread came out feeling as though it could be used to put up foundations for a house but hey. It looked like bread at least? Right?…
And it tasted ok too! …. Once you’d smothered it in either butter or jam to mask the taste.
OK ok, so bread making is not my forte? Neither is meringue making…. Or cookie making… BUT I can do a mean microwave popcorn! WOOOAR. I could do with one now…
Tis decided then.
I'm going to go get me some popcorn. And a film…
FINDING NEMO! :D
Laters.
(7 days...)


# posted by Unknown @ 4/09/2004 04:21:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"