<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, May 31, 2004

“Aight y'all got da privilige 2 join dis room dis room aint lyk any otha aight see check it out da moral of this room is Sex Drugs and Alcohol and all da rest so play it tight and holla back!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Aight pplz i sent dis email 2 u coz i fought if u wanna enta a room dat is ur style coz i dont no bout chu but dis room is bout Sex Drugz n Alcohol aight so check dis out if u wanna Holla Back!!!!!”


Undoubtedly two of the most tempting invites I have ever received to join an MSN group… from the same person. Who is a complete stranger. And probably will be for a long time.

First offs – Who the hell is "Lil Stoner Girl"?
After a discussion with Hoskins, DP, ShyamIAm and Miner Matt on the subject, we’ve gathered that she’s some wannabe from New Zealand (LOTR yay!) who in Shifty’s opinion is “some kinda wannabe..hus wellll rough”

Lol didn’t stop him joining though…

ANYWAY! Moving on!
The majority of yesterday was spent at my Uncles restaurant and then at his mansion of a house. However before we got their, my dad came up with the idea of stopping off at IKEA. For those of you who know me well enough – me and home shopping? We do not go. We do NOT work. Especially if the sole target of our mission is a set of table legs. Which it was.
My plan was simple, we go in for table legs, we come out with table legs – and perhaps a sugary snack?
But no.
We went in for table legs. We came out with table legs, a picture frame, a cd rack, a potted plant, a rug AND a random kitchen utensil purely because “it looks fun”. Not even a sugary snack to compensate.

Then we went to the mass family gathering. I assure you, every member of family in a three county radius were there. And it was not pretty.
The drinking started at 9. We had the whole of the upstairs restaurant to ourselves. Then came the … dare I say it.. KAREOKE!
Noooooooooo!
But I have to admit, drunken relatives trying to sing traditional Chinese songs (very similar to opera) is a must-see before you die lol
(Triad Talk - Smooshmoose, the Yakusa group is Japanese so you are right - i am not a member)

Anyways, the “party” moved to said mansion like house.
I decidedly watched the last episode of “Poor Little Rich Girls” which was clearly the media’s way of telling all the girls that “family comes first”
Still on the topic of reality TV – GO JIMMY’S FARM! :D
(Wednesdays 9-10!)

But what with BB5 here, it appear the whole of channel 4 and e4 ha been taken over. There goes my late mornings of Cheers, ER and Friends!
Is anyone even watching BB anymore? Lol
I saw the arrival of the first housemate – Marco- who indeed has a permanent falsetto…. Meh, the’v been there with Brain Dowling and back again. Several times. But I guess its always fun to have a really camp guy there right?
I thought I was sick of reality TV but I watched the series of Poor Little Rich Girls and have decided to watch Jimmys Farm religiously. (lol, I typed it out as Jimmy Farms)
I'm in the mood for a shout out debate - Reality TV – what do you think?


# posted by Unknown @ 5/31/2004 08:00:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"