<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, May 23, 2004

I was sitting in the kitchen revising my English (Lord of The Flies no less) and in runs my mother screaming like a banshee about giant swarms or something. I was then instructed to close all the windows – pronto. So I did, not knowing what the matter was. Closing the last one , my bedroom, I looked out and what do I see? Air thick with flying insects and a large cloud in a bush that seemed to throb. Yes. Already Summer has brought us a variety of delights including an invasion of ants but now it was the turn of the wasp.
I had no idea what it was that suddenly set them off as I had been in the garden peacefully reading Romeo and Juliet (NOT sun bathing) no less then 10 minute before. But now, the air was so thick of wasps that even the neighbours, returning from their trip to Tesco’s had run inside.
So it is here I sit, whilst outside the window about fifty wasps buzz around the roses. Looking outside I can see the neighbours with their noses pressed against the glass (of their windows not ours) open-mouthed. Never before has the area been hit with such a plague. I think we’re just waiting to see who’s gonna crack first and call the pest-control man lol. My Romeo and Juliet lies abandoned on the lawn whilst the rabbit… the rabbits asleep. Oh the joys of being blissfully unaware.


# posted by Unknown @ 5/23/2004 02:17:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"