<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, May 06, 2004

LOL
Had an appointment with the orthodontist today.
SUCCESS!!
Rentals are happy that they don’t have to shell out 3 grand on braces, I'm happy I'm FINALLY getting them done. So everyones a happy bunny!
Had some X-rays – (TOO COOL!) though the physics lessons on Radiation had me paranoid lol.
Also had moulds done! After being scared shitless by Elsh’s story of her puking up when she had her moulds done (she forgot to breathe LOL) I was freaked out that I would vomit all over the dentist like she did. However, it appears I have a knack for having things shoved in my mouth for a minute or two without gagging. I'm talking about the moulds people! The mould!!

Unfortunadamente I will have to have 4 teeth taken out. Wooters. After my experience with the fillings- I WILL have an anaesthetic no matter WHAT my dad says!

Oooooooooooh forgot to mention what happened when we went to go see Joseph and his Technicolor doodah in London!

First of all, Joseph was played by H from tacky pop band Steps.
Boy do those has-beens milk it for all it’s worth or WHAT?

First of all he wore these obsanely (obscenely and insanely as one) loooow hipster trousers – so low you could see the pelvic bone. Cuh the things they do to make him look taller.
Second of all he was Welsh. I don’t mean it like that. Just his accent got .. IN THE WAY.. when he was singing.
“Rehd, and ye-llow and greee-yn and or-ange and BEH-LOOO!”
However, Josephs 11 brothers made up for his crappiness.

During a really tense pause (someone died or something) thers complete silence and then this baby goes “he-heh!” and the audience cracks up!! Sooo funny! Kinda ruined the moment but hey. Babies are cool. Lol

And then, when the end finally came, they did an encore, then a repeat of the last song, then H’s solo , and then ANOTHER encore. And then an encore of an encore!!
THE ENCORING WENT ON FOR TWENTY MINUTES!
And then FINALLY, when H is elevated above the audience as the curtain falls, we’r all clapping politely while he’s bending under the curtain going, “Everybody go Ooh Ooh! Ooh Ooh!”
And we’r like err... no.

But H had his own fans, there were these girls shouting obscene things during his solos and when we turned round, to our disgust we saw two old ladies. Two old fat ladies. Shouting, “SHAKE IT BABY YEAH!”
Oh it was a disturbing moment for us all.


# posted by Unknown @ 5/06/2004 06:55:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"