<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, May 14, 2004

LOLOLOL
QOTD has to be Machetes invention.
“AHS …. Almost had Syphilis … ... AGS….. All Got Syphilis”

Personally, I'm quite liking “All Gay Sods”
How boring- nothing really happened on the last day- though I did notice Mr Torps skulking around after school working on his sense of presence. Its getting better I have to admit. Anything interesting happen today?

:D Happy thoughts, I wont have to face the “bane of my existence” for a looong while! (Hehe, the new phrase learnt from Dodo – I’d been thinking it meant the exact opposite for a few years – imagine my shock when I realised that I’d told many a friend that they were the “bane of my existence” LOL sohwee)

Anyhooos, Dance news as people have been asking me and I’v just been avoiding the subject. Received confirmation from Sixthformers that we could have their date (see? My begging works!) so we now have The Grammar reserved for Friday the 2nd of July. (I don’t see you noting this down!)
However, however, however, we are still waiting for an email from your Yr 11 Head to say everything is hunky dory as Mr Torps won’t let us sell tickets until that happens. Cuh, men.
I am aware that now you have all left the school grounds for a while, I probably wont be seeing you as much as I did lol. So I have a few kind volunteers from AGS to flog tickets during the exams (not literally) Any other volunteers would be greatly appreciated. But you have to be COMMITTED, HARDWORKING AND RELIABLE. Either that or you got to have nothing better to do :P

Ra ra ra and all that jazz, I'm done for now – I have a weekend of typing to do – (Yay go us Dhols!) in time for the publishing deadline. As for Yr 11 AHSers. Iv seen some very “interesting” pictures.
*halo*

Anyways, as for my "masterpiece" - THEY TOOK IT DOWN! *pouts* lol, i did get some strange looks when putting it up with Ro. hehe, was "amusing" for a while. For thsoe who have no idea what im on about - I created a sign saying "GAY BAR", placed it in the vicinity of the Grammar side entrance with a large arrow pointing inside. Meh, us girls found it hilarious.
Pictures are being copied and posted up this very moment. As for Shyam and the watergun - we are NOT amused!


# posted by Unknown @ 5/14/2004 06:37:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"