<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Undoubtedly what was one of our BEST PSE lessons with Mr Sinden!!
LOOOL
We had to write a 1-minute oral on something of interest, value, enlightenment and significance.
I chose to do mine on “The Deeper Meaning Behind Chairs”
I performed what was definitely the strongest argument as to why we take chairs for granted these days (first I had the thing with the bread, now its chairs..)
During my talk Mr Sinden noticeably shook his head and clasped his face in disbelief – I think he liked it!
After he said, “While somewhat .. strange … it was … faultless. A*!”
YAY!
And then, he goes , “now Jodie will save the day with something less …. odd”

And then Jodes, goes up to the front and starts her speech.
“Its sport, its extreme, ITS IRONING!”
Yep, she really saved the day with her presentation on extreme ironing and Mr Sinden looked as though he was about to spontaneously combust :D
Other enthusiastic talks followed as we had “The Umbrella”, “How Holland is Spiritual” and something about “Farmer Mad who thinks I'm a badger”

My personal favourite had to be Lainies "unprepared" speech on Anime. Lucky for her Mr Sinden is a big fan of Anime. (seriously, he is, I thought he was kidding!) Now Lainie, lovely as she is, isn’t renowned for her ability to go into detail. Her usual answer is always “I dunno” LOL
Now Mr Sinden, getting highly into the talk was like
“Tell us what Anime is”
“Err.. its like a Japanese cartoon thing.”
“And? Tell us about the difference between Anime and normal “cartoons” then”
“Errr… its written by Japanese people”
*laughter*
“And what makes it so special…?” (Mr Sinden is desperately trying to get her to talk)
“Err.. Japanese people can draw better?”

Cue Mr Sinden’s lengthy sermon on the wonders of Anime.
However, the best part of the day had to be when Mr Sinden did HIS oral. On Glamour magazine. (he’d “confiscated” it off a year 9)

First of all he talked about the quizzes and how they make you do maths.
“I'm in a bar, when a gorgeous man ofers to buy me a drink”
*laughter*
“Do I a) Pout and sashay to the bathroom?”
*the whole class bursts into hysterics*
Finally, when we counted up Mr Sinden’s score according to Glamour Magazine
“I am….. The Queen of Tease – I play hard to get with my men and I'm partial to jasmine… which is partly true – I am partial to Jasmine…”

LOLOLOLOL.
This is a full-grown man maintaining his status as “The Queen of Tease”

Long live PSE!

QOTD -"You got any money? I wanna spend all your money"


# posted by Unknown @ 5/12/2004 06:42:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"