<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Well I have a business studies exam tomoro... *sigh* I guess this is the beginning. Can you hear the seven horsemen yet? Lol (it is seven right?)
Anyways, just thought I’d wish you all good luck in your exams (ecks hams Hoskins!) though its been said like fifty thousand times in the yearbook.
Remember, even if a pigeon flies into the window, “carry on girls!”
Hmm.. I wonder if the Santa Claus replacement is going to be there again. LOL for those of you that know my car purse (how cool!?) I was so bored in one of the exams I began to … drive it along the desk… (Ssh, I was bored ok?) Santa Claus Replacement stepped in front of me and looked down at me.
I was like … eeeep.
Hehe talking of Santa Clauses’ did anyone see who Mr Huggins got “replaced” by in that genius letter that went in everyones registers? No? lol for the full copy (both sides), see The Orange Locker.

My day of revision didn’t go quite as planned.Being of short attention span and short term memory, in my three hours that I sat in my room I managed to compelte about 20 minutes of work. The rest of the time was spent
Drawing on my arms, hands and stomach
Singing/humming/whistling
Playing the drums with an assortment of stationary
Trying to twirl the pencil round my fingers like a drummer
Rolling about in the wheely chair
Practising controlling my heart rate (after about 4 minutes trying to find my pulse)


...I worry myself sometimes...


# posted by Unknown @ 5/20/2004 07:33:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"