<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, June 17, 2004

YAY! 3- nil Wooooooar
Yeah, I'm all out of footballing spirit at the moment so I’ll leave you to imagine my next few words.
ANYWAY
Business studies, for those that did it, how did it go? I didn’t get how we could go on for 9 marks about that hierarchy thing! But it wasn’t bad and I did get to say PENETRATION so I'm happy.

Still now pigeon-into-the-window sightings : ( lol only 3 more exams to go!!

Today we were approached by a granger who INSISTED that we smoked and were refusing to give us a lighter, a fag, whatever lol

And don’t forget these two little adorable kids who saw each other and ran screaming towards each other. Like somethin in a major love scene but with little kids and screaming…. And no violins… : )

And then we saw a whole line of little boys going to the swimming pool!! Awww they were soo cute, but from the looks of their drawstring bags and caps, they were little grangers in the making.
And some of them were holding hands. And putting arms round each other :D
And then a group of little girls came, none were holding hands, none were putting arms round each other. Just a guy thing? Ok then.


# posted by Unknown @ 6/17/2004 08:09:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"