<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, July 17, 2004

CowCrap Countdown: 4 days

Wow Blogger has gone waaay up in the world. Theres all kinds of random buttons on this majiggy. What does this button do? OMG! TOO COOL .
I can post in colour!!! Unfortunaately, this may result in your browser taking aaages to upload, and apologies to those of you with uber slow connections but LOOK!! ITS RED!! Oooh, i have an idea.  Lets make this post INTERACTIVE! o you have to do more than just read and nod agreeingly.
This is an ideal format for when people have "jokes" or "Riddles" (why did i put quotations by that?) and they dont want to show the answer, but dont want to have to post it on later. Basically. What you have to do is put the answer in white, so that when the person higlights it (it shows up) <-- Highlight
 
Whats red, green and orange but in truth is blue?
I have no fucking idea, i just thought i'd try this out          
 
Moving on!
Zoe handed in her apps for Boots and less than an hour she received a call offering her an interview! (However she was still out shopping so leave a tone after the beep! But yes. I then went and asked around a bit before getting an application form for *wait for it!*  *okay, wait some more!*
And what the hey, a bit of highlighting for fun ---> THORNTONS!!!
 
I KNOW! HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?! (Cue those of you who didnt highlight to highlight expecting to find something like "Personal Assisstant to Brad Pitt")
Oooh, iv just had a sneaky thought (No NOT one of those kinds of thoughts you perve) I could write a WHOLE blog in white and then just press post, so that no one except the regulars, would know how to read it!! Unless they HAD some common sense.
"Ahh jizzwanks!"
OoOOooh "block quote!"  lol .... soo....
 
I got bitten by an ant today. So then just to spite it, i went and smothered it in a dollop of ant powder.  (Yes people, thats how i get my kicks nyaaah power nyaaah...) 
...La la la...


# posted by Unknown @ 7/17/2004 08:25:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"