<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, July 26, 2004

We are doing... D .. of...*thud*

We’re back!!!
And we’v all got tans!!!!
Lol, Derbyshire was a blast, bar the cow pats, the flies and the horrible campsite who’s toilet had no lock, no light, and a big gaping hole where the window should be…. Wheee.
Naturallement, the D of E Diary series will soon have another addition and become a trilogy so I wont go into tremendous detail …. Yet.
Numerous highlights, to mention a few, running down steep hills, getting caught taking short cuts, getting lost in an army firing range thing, finding a smoke grenade and bullets…. Etc etc etc (If you D of E-ers have any more please email them to me so I can put them into DofED3)
Pictures are being downloaded as I type all 90 of them… but alas, no big controversial ones like last years Ward and Martin….. or are there? I sense a big influx on the Orange Locker soon...

Anyways!!
Job interview for Boots. I think it went okay, though I thin I crushed the interviewer's hand with my "firm handshake" My dad says that a firm handshake is like key or something? But yes… maybe I should have practised a bit more with the dressing gown on the back of the door…

Oh yeah, turns out i lost a third of a stone (bugger), which i immediately put on at my Uncles restaurant yesterday, where we sat there from 2.30 til 7.30 and ate starters, then dessert, then main courses, then dessert again. Wooo!
Nothing to soothe aching bones like five hours of eating ... for free!


# posted by Unknown @ 7/26/2004 02:48:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"