<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

5....4...3...(2)...(1)...And we'r back!

Wow two days have gone past already and i finally feel like im settling in. Ish. Everyone has brand spanking new folders and organisers! I need to get a diary thing, i thought they were gonna provide us with one...... ho hum.

Eeee, i cant believe we only have 4 subjects .... Wow. And the frees!!
Every second tuesday i have NO lessons. Yes. Zero lessons. AND I STILL HAVE TO COME IN TO SCHOOL!
(and please dont say, oh go do Home Study, because i have no clue what that is) Heheh, im in 12L (and no L does NOT stand for Losers or anything like that!)

Day two- One of the WORST DAYS EVER! (***may be an exxageration, just may be)
Okay, the day was good, but I MISSED THE BUS HOME!!! And i stood there in the sweltering heat in my black top (which doesnt reflect heat - i listen in Physics lol) and waited.... and waited... punched Dave... and waited.. Unti this one guy in the year above comes up and is like, I think we'v missed our bus.
IT CAME IN BLOODY BAY A! Its not meant to do that! What IS the world coming to?!?!
SO then i had to get on another bus - actually the last bus there- to Milton Keynes and i sat squashed at the back amongst chattering Lower School pupils (Mwahah hear me scorn! lol) and wishing I was somewhere else.
Unfortunately shotguns are not allowed on school buses.

AND when i got home - eventually- when it got dark, my dad had just finished watering the flowers (serious role reversal in this family) i went out to feed the rabbit.
I took a step into a shadowed area, accidentally knocking this branch thing and suddenly i felt this huge stone fall into my shoe, just where the tongue is meant to be, but thesee were old trainers - i'd ripped out the tongue.
I looked down and there was a huge TOAD on my foot!!! I screamed (because it had shocked me) and shook my foot and it finally came off, cos it got tangled up, and crawled away....
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And that was my bad day. lol


# posted by Unknown @ 9/07/2004 07:07:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"