<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Tongues, Toddlers and ....Teaching

First and foremost I am icked by what i jsut saw on TV. "50 years, 50 records" , they just showed a man lifting this huuuge weight by sticking a hook through his tongue, attatching it to the top of the weight and lifting it up. EWWW. And they ZOOMED in on his tongue tissue stretching...
Well, i wasnt feeling sick or anything,but you know when you see something and its like its happening to you? Like if someone gets punched in the stomach you put a hand to your stomach, and if someones getting kicked in the balls you okay i think iv made my point.

Just got back from work and it was soo busy. But Stat came to the store and i was like heeeeey, im working a till! And then this little girl of about 4 - soo cute- came in and she rEALLY needed to go to the toilet, so we took her to the staff toilet, which we'r not meant to, but in certain cases we can.
I took her to the cubicle, shut the door, waited outside, until i hear this little voice.
"Erm.... LADY? LADY!"
"Yes? Whats wrong?"
"Erm...... *pause*"
THen i get THAT sinking feeling
"Could you get my mummy please?"
So i hurried to get her mum and they came out a few minutes later.

So then me and my "colleague" went back in to see what had happened and as we walked in we were greeted by the most attractive smell...
"Erggggh what IS that?"
"Did she just-"
"Eeeew!"
How can someone that cute produce something that vile?!


Anyways, before i go, quick update on el situationI GOT PICKED TO DO THE DRUGS PROJECT THINGMEEJIG!
Lol get the irony in that! Me teaching little kids about being aware about drugs lol Oh the carnage....

THe training day is next tuesday - the day when I have no lessons.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF MISSING SCHOOL IF YOU DONT MISS LESSONS?!

Ahem.


# posted by Unknown @ 9/11/2004 07:52:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"