<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, December 06, 2004

Here cometh the Day of Doom...(eth)

It all starts tomorrow.
Thou shalt see me on Wednesday a new person! Well, on the outside at least.
Meeesus. No more five meals a day for me. No more apples - eaten the normal way, sorry but cutting things up is for pussies. Apparently fizzy drinks are bad too.
AND!
Get this.

I have declared to give up chocolate.


Okay, cut down on it at least.
Hey, im only human.
But yeah, just thought id moan and whine about it. Hey, its only a few bits of "dental gear" for a year or so.
Poo.
Shifty Shyam says "Haha, cant wait, its gona be joookes, ur gona have a lisp for a bit!"
Oh crap - no one mentioned anything about a lisp!!!

Am now not in the mood for writing things silly and stoopwid, as is the way of the MYNSIL world.

BUT I will digress on the subject of RECORD OF THE YEAR – just for a little bit of course.
Obviously the winners were teenypop sensation Busted – followed with a difference of one point by McFly – no surprises there (tho McFly are okay) – Anastasia was 3rd, Will Young 4th and Katie Melua 5th.

In MY top five would have been
Maroon 5 – This Love
Will Young –Leave Right Now
Scissor Sisters –Laura
And McFly – Obviously was waay better than 5 Colours.

But hey. If I had my way, I bet you all can guess who would be number one.
".... and if you let me, im gonna flip reverse it…"

Totally.


# posted by Unknown @ 12/06/2004 07:44:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"