<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Whats that?... Its the sound of silence.. And viruses.

Thats right people. I havent spoken for quiiiite a while. Alll due to the fact that every time i try, I almost cough up my - get this- innards. Lol it aint pretty.
So all i do now is keep quiet and try to not to breathe too much....
ALSO for further information i DO NOT have pluracy. Still not quite sure what that is thank you very much Bitchy Ken, but yes. Just to clear the air excuse the play on words there....

Anyway the doc has prescribed me some meds - i swear theyv chucked in some sedatives - seriously they have the power of HORSE TRANQULIZERS. Yet, with them, iv been slowed down to "normal" speed lol
Have spent most of day in bed -wahey! But you know what im like with sitting still. Hence a lot of my day has been spent wandering around the house. Did you know my house has 14 stairs? And theres this little table that i swear iv never seen before...

Will most likely be in tomoro - my house music SENS need me!! Plus the rentals are like - you cant miss lessons ra ra ra. (minus the end alteration)

Also, for further note - and note well - there is a virus going about. Its about 192KB in size - labelled in a variety of colourful names - webcam, ha ha.pif, drunk_naked to be a few.
NOTE.
I think the deal is that they get sent to people on your MSN list - just give them the hand (come on, let me see you do it lol) and DECLINE them.
eeh-ergh! (the cross sound from Family Fortunes)
The Slowone says -
all you need to do is
s
hut down ur pc and then delete it
once you restart



Anyways, i really feel that i should be writing more - in order to make up for my lack of talking. If i dont talk much tomoro - its because im trying to stop my ...innards from being brought up lol
Mmmm, innards.....


# posted by Unknown @ 1/25/2005 08:40:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"