<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Monday, February 14, 2005

Come fly with me, let fly lets fly away....

Dontcha just LOVE airports?
lol I dunno, when i was younger, i wanted to work as one of those people you see wandering around Heathrow like on Airline. And no, not JUST because they got to have walkie-talkies. Also, those moving escalator thingies that are on the ground - god im feeling so eloquent today- you know what i mean? If you walk on them its as if you'r gliding on the floor. Theyses fun. Note to self, dont focus on something out the window as you will fall over like last time.

Anyways im off to Milan for two days which should be "cool beans". It'll be interesting to see the city pre-fashion week lol My italian phrases are grazi, si and lol, i like this one... prego (prrray-go) (y)

(y) Argh, have been doing that a lot! FOr those of you that know, (Y) on msn turns into a little thumbs up sign. God i need to find ANOTHER way to entertain myself on weeknights. In fact, my Lent thing was giving up going on MSN for more than an hour. Usually, my MSN time is over an hour a day - which if you look at it, seem quite sad, but hey, I'm young.

Hope everyone has had a good valentines day. No doubt, all you soppy gets out there will have had a great day. I however sat at home and did my Comms coursework. Romantic I know lol. Why do they choose to make the CW deadlines the day when we come back from halfterm?? Cos half of us are on school trips and stuff, and the other half simply have BETTER things to do, am i right? lol They make it seem as if we have a WHOLE week to do extra work, but in fact if you'r on, for example, the classics trip, you dont at all. I noticed our school is sly like that.

Just like the study leave season this year. They say 13th to 13th which gives us a WHOLE month - lucky us - except technically it should start on the 16th because the 13th is a Friday and normally the weekend is - oh i dont even KNOW any more!

Anyway, i have spent the rest of the day lounging on my bed trying to get some English reading stuff done - whilst consuming packets of yoghurt covered raisins - which are ADDICTIVE - as well as MINI CREME EGGS! 8th wonder of the world. Theyr just so iddy and filled with BOTH the orange and white fondant, and yes the Orange fondant is STILL in the middle.

HOW DO THEY DO THAT!?!

I should go now, its almost ten and i need to finish packing. Especially since im geting up at 4 tommoro.... What to pack what to pack? Actually, on a random note, id like to see if that box full of confiscated scissors is still there..... Oh, and tweezers are prohibited on flights too - for OBVIOUS reasons im sure.
God im only going for two days, but Im carrying so much, i could open a small shop once i get past customs....

Hmm, sounds like a plan


# posted by Unknown @ 2/14/2005 09:50:00 pm
Comments:
Nice site!
[url=http://gtkthgca.com/crmm/iudg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yqandzau.com/upah/rwso.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Thank you!
http://gtkthgca.com/crmm/iudg.html | http://lpxweudz.com/hfyu/pxle.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"