<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, March 20, 2005

HIPPOs and CRITTERS

I've been told i should "BLOG. Blog now! O.M.G you haven't blogged in baaaare TIIIIIIIIIME"
That's an order i can't refuse...


As the Teacher said one day, "Boys and girls, clear handwriting is EVERYTHING - what is the examiner to mark if he can't understand your illegible scrawl?"
Of course, the same SHOULD apply to teachers too non?

Whilst writing my Comms evaluation of my oral, I had to improve from my first draft using the notes that the teachers (not to name names, so we'll call him Mr "I put weird irrelevant accents into all my weird irrelevant anecdotes")

I was getting on quite well, until i reached this particular point.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com *Zoe reads again*,


*Zoe makes sure she's looking at the page the right way up*
Conclusion
I have no bloody idea what that says.

Okay, here comes a little challenge/game/nifty puzzle for you all and the first person that tells me what that actually says, wins a pamplemousse !! Or, maybe just my everlasting admiration*
The mynsil W.T.F (Winning through finding) competition ends tonight as the coursework deadline is Monday 21st March. Answers sent through MSN, SMS, Hotline number, SHouty Outies or even the usual email. Postal Entries not accepted.
GOOD LUCK!

EDIT- Perhaps i should have been a little clearer about the context. Okay, this is my Comms review and there's a whole paragraph of my natter that hes selected before putting a comment (irrelevant scribble) next to it. The thing is I'm on a 500 word limit. If it says not applicable or something like that, then its quite important because then i can rabble on about something that is. So far the suggestions of "Nut a piano" and "Net a sclisis", even though are ... interesting, both fail to make coherent sense which suggest to me they are perhaps not the correct answer.

And finally, a random event that happened in the week - okay, a few.

From the last post - House Music Evening! Stowe set to play two items - and two people in the quintet did not turn up until we were lining up to go on stage. WHy does this happen to me?! Im cursed i tell you.

As said in a previous blog, (Tues 22nd Feb) , Zoe said " Its snowing again. Seriously guys something tells me this Spring is going to be fucked up lol"
Following the unexpected showers on Wednesday and the wonderful heatwave on Friday, I stand by that statement.

Wednesday's rain couldn't have come at a worser time. *cue setting of the scene*
Charrlot and I were short-cutting through the Grammar from our daily Tesco's run. I was clutching a large KELLOGS VARIETY PACK under my arm, and with the other hand, trying to stuff a very "interestingly shaped muffin" in my mouth.
Then its starts to chuck it down, so we break into a run. (In our heels of course)

However, its one of those days where the wind is at its most windy and is coming from several directions.

Its also one of those days where Zoe is wearing a very summery skirt. Bright and light, its constructed primarily out of a floaty chiffon -esque material.

I think you can guess what happened that day. A few times.

Now thats one candid camera shot, the security at Tesco's will never expect.

PS, I've got my SixPointFive ticket already, though i've a horrible feeling that I'm the only one that does. Anyone else available for some hardcore hornography (6.5 are Ska) at The Pitz, 8th April?
EDIT 2 - EXTRA SAMPLES!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
PLEASE RAISE THIS IN LESSON
and
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AVOID THIS STYLE
Go my pretties go!

*Admiration can be given when and where the admiration bestower decides. This includes never. The MYNSIL W.T.F (Winning Through Finding) competition is open to all those who are bored out of their minds. Admiration value - £9999999999 but no prizes are exchangeable for money. Admiration may just be a ploy for you to tell Zoe what the words say. Zoe accepts no responsibilty for damages incurred.


# posted by Unknown @ 3/20/2005 03:30:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"