<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Run! Run! It's QUEEN CHAV!

Lol, just when i thought I was rid of the "it always happens to me" curse..

The school Aerobathon is a big sponsored aerobics session that AHS holds to raise money for good cause.
Correction.
The school Aerobathon is a pay-as-you-participate aerobics session that AHS holds to raise money for the Sports Hall.

Anyway, as i missed a meeting with cabinet members on Monday (Work shadowing - which was GREAT), I was told the gits of it a few days later - basically, we had to make an appearance for the whole day.
Wooo
a) We get to miss lessons
b) We're exercising
c) We get to miss lessons
Nooo
a) It's gonna be tiring
b) It'll be for the whole day
c) We're exercising

Anyways, I weighed up my WOOOs and my NOOOs(lol bet you never heard that one before) and turned up on the day in "suitable attire"
Trackie B's baby!

And then, ha, turns out that actually, we weren't needed for the entire day.
We only had to do one 25 minute session each.
No one minded as they had each brought a change of clothing. Well, all apart from ..
"Zoe, *through laughter* were you planning on wearing those all day?"
"Ermm...... no..."

So yes basically, I ended up wearing my "suitable attire" for the whole day, and it didnt particularly help that James asked me why I was wearing my pyjama bottoms to school. (though he approved of my suitable underwear lol)

And if that wasnt bad enough!!
Lol, yes there's more!
Some of you may have gone to that Accolade Sky demonstration at lunch time. Oh how i wanted to go. And i did eventually. Yes, that's right - I went to a "mini-gig" dressed as "Queen Chav"
You know those random pieces that don't fit into the jigsaw no matter how much you bash them in? Yeah, that was me. (Bashing provided by the SENs moshers - hardcore i'm sure... though i guess it's pretty tough when you'r only 4 foot...)

But yes, Accolade Sky are pretty decent. At least the vox could actually sing and a particular heads up to the drummer.
It would have been good if I had not been scrutinised by PREJUDICED GAYTARDS. (You know who you are)

Anyways, at least I know that in future, i should ALWAYS bring reserves! So don;t just learn from yours, but learn from my mistakes too! After all, if its gonna happen, i may as well use my bad cursey thing for the "greater good"
*puts on Barney voice* (which incidentally scares me)
What have we learned today then boys and girls?
Whether it be spare clothes, spare tyre, spare lunch - always bring a spare.

Amen.


# posted by Unknown @ 3/22/2005 10:12:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"