<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

InDelirium's 3rd "gig" (S.B.B)

That's right, we have another gig. And which exciting venue is it this time?
Hold onto your hats boys and girls- InDelirium will be storming the Year 10-11 assembly in the AGS main hall tomoro morning.
EXCITING.
*hopes the large font will evoke a sense of excitement from the cold cold- hearted readers*

Anyways- I've been asked to try and round up some support from people who will NOT, i repeat will NOT - run out of their lessons/tutor periods to come and see us play two songs. I don't expect you to do that at all.
I do not have a firearm carefully deposited in my schoolbag in order to force you die-hard groupies to come watch. I do not have malicious threats and abusive letters in my house ready to post to those that fail to turn up.
Hell, i'm not even hiding the seven horsemen of the apocalypse in my wardrobe.

That could possibly be because there aren't seven horsemen of the apocalpyse, there are only four but - THE PRINCIPLE is there!

Anyways, basically, support would be much appreciated as I'v been informed that the majority of year10-11 are chav-based little boys who like to say things like "proper bare massiv innit" and "I'm a gangsta - shizzle bizzle bizzle" *.
*may or may not be true

Wow, come to think of it, its a whole generation of future Blazin Squad members.... *stops for a minute to look into the distance* ... I could so plan COMPLETE world domination! (shizzle bizzle bizzle)

MOVING ON!
Trying to finish my point, to put it bluntly, be there and clap otherwise I'm going to get bottled. It may be a plastic water bottle - filled with orange squash and all the kinds of things young boys like to drink- but again, THE PRINCIPLE IS THERE.

To quote Mr Hewitt - "so come on kids.. baby.. nut leibschens.." (don't ask - i don't even know) and roll on tomoro - which incidentally is our last day. (i hear your cries of sadness already :p)
However we can't do anything tampon/gay bar (i am a genius) -related like last time, as we actually have to come back in June.
I do expect to see something from the Year 11's this year though. Again, I'm not encouraging anything.... :)

AND FINALLY - all those entries for the next issue of the school mag have GOT to be in ASAP. Otherwise i shall set my new found friends (that is the shizzle bizzle bizzle boys) on you!

Thank you and GOOD NIGHT

PS- YES i did notice the high content of irony in my comments on the general year 10-11 populace. And YES you can all go burn lol


# posted by Unknown @ 5/12/2005 06:25:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"