<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

You have one hour and thirty minutes. You may begin...

Thats right boys and girl, exam season is upon us once again.
(i sense your mirth)

God I can’t believe this time last year we were, sorry, most of us were only doing our GCSE’s. And yes, looking back now, they were.. well… complete piss really compared to AS.
Ergh if this the difference, whats A LEVEL going to be like?
Conclusion: I’m going to die. Lol

I was just re-reading my essays from my first year12 term on Much Ado (the exam is tomoro you see – this is my erm.. cramming method)
But anyway!
I was just laughing at my attempt to fit in the word "bastard" as many times as i could.
My final count was twelve lololol

Oh come on! You've been given an essay on "the illegitimate son" - you HAVE to use the phrase "bastard child"!

It just reminds me of what we did in last years exams.
Oh you know, try to fit as many interesting words into the answers as possible.

Examples being
"Low revenue from sales could erect several problems for the business..."
"The Roman army penetrated the walls with intensity..."
"The use of pathetic phallacy *crossed out* fallacy.."
"Insertion of long rhythmic patterns became popular..."

And obviously Biology brings you "The hair folicles stand erect etc etc etc" but i was TRYING to be creative here!

However my current favourite is now
"Don John the Bastard, being the bastard child, was dubbed "the villain" as conventions dictate that bastard characters were...."

Meh points for subtlety at least?

ANYWAY
I think what I'm trying to say is
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS
*Yes I'm aware this comes late for several people which is a shame because of COURSE my words count for everything in your life... *hits head*. STOP COMPLAINING at least i said it! lol

You will all do great - just remember

ANd of COURSE i havent done any of the above..... ¬_¬

LOLOL I'm loving how me, Laura and Machete are like" argh we're going to fail our English!" , yet we are all on MSN....

But yes. Bonne chance, buena suerte, guten tag ya ya ya.

When this is all over...... PARTY AT SHYAMS! (but he doesnt know that yet... OH well!)
... Oh yeah, i was meant to have some kind of birthday thing wasn't I? Meh, you heard NOTHING.

Anyway, I'm sensing we're gonna be doing overtime in several village halls scattered around the Aylesbury Vale...

Its all good :D



# posted by Unknown @ 5/18/2005 05:21:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"