<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, June 04, 2005

People needed! Ohhh yes! etc

First up - Greenday in two weeks!
This is a call for all those of you going who are potentially interested in coming early and waiting outside the gates for a stupid length of time in advance.

Also - Togfest- 24th June (The saturday after Greenday)
For those of you who will NOT be attending Summer XS (BLAZING SQUAD WILL BE THERE!) I'm looking for people to come and crew with me at Togfest.
To put it simply. Togfest - big eclectic music festival in a smaller venue (Bradwell Abbey nr my house) - three stages - lots of music genres , including The Spoken Word lolol
Basically, crew members work for an hour or so on the day - that is, stamping hands, handing out flyers, roadies, backstage - you know the biz
Plus free food and drink throughout the day and a free CREW T-shirt to keep forever more.

Lol, if anyone's interested let me know okies?

Finally - the wendover woods meet - don't know the details, I'm not even going anyways - but ask Chaz slash Shyam. (And they better save me something in the form of sugar payments for this exclusive money-cant-buy promoting)

Talking of promotions, enough procrastinating.
I've been asked countless number of times to enlighten the not-so-interested ones among you on my "oh so embarassing story" - the most recent one that is.

Most of you are aware I work at Boots to fund my drug habit.
I was being bored one friday night, and found a promotional card sent by Herbal Essences, on the counter. Being the inquistive person i am, i opened it -

And it happened to be one of those cards that plays a little tune when you open it - like those happy doo dah birthday cards- except.
Well.. lol you all know what the Herbal Essences deal is right? Think of what that extra loud sound clip could be?

Yes.

And even though I slammed the card shut, it continued to moan for a good few seconds after!

And the whole shop just stared.
It doesnt help that my till is like in the very middle of the very front - as in, you look down the middle aisle and BANG- there it is.

"Ohhhhh yes" imagine everyone looking down the middle aisle to see my sheepish face. Which, for your information, was kind of in between someone thats just been stabbed in the leg and someone thats just been caught with a card that makes indecent suggestive sounds when opened.

Why me?

ANYWAY!
Moving swiftly away and ON.

Wow, i can't believe my exams are all finished in less than one week now

Wow, that WAS a good moving on line....


# posted by Unknown @ 6/04/2005 10:00:00 pm
Comments:
Do they need crazy lighting people?

Heh.

Ollie
 
By stupid lengths of time i was thinkin of camping outside greenday at 7 in the morning, but whatever! Join me in my quest to wind up Spangus by being the first in line and havin to wait for hours.

Also, i will lend my services to u for togfest… who is willin to join me in my stalkin of the 6.5 guys?!?!?!
 
They take on people with loads of different skills and stuff.
* shrugs*
But yeah, I'm in tomoro with forms so bug me about it then lol
 
ny 0pp0r4Uni4ie5 4 4echn0 gr0Upie5??? wldnt mInd in4erfacing a few spec4ras 1111!!!!111111
 
Hahaha, so wish I'd been there to laugh at you with that card :P Can just imagine your face when the noise started!
 
hahahahahahahaha oh lol you make me chuckle!!
 
To Alpha:
I'm not getting up at 7 to queue. You can go, and I'll just lie in, and get there in my own time. The bowl isn't that far away from your house, so I can't exactly get lost.
 
Wtf "@ngUs pwnz joo"?

j00r l33tz sh1tz0rz j00 n00b. f&&k j00 m4n.
 
l33t 1s f0R G4y5.

Seriously. Cut the l33t stuff. One can only take a joke too far.

Holy Crap, two weeks? Jeez Louise. I'll probably get up there for late morning. 11 or something. I dunno. I lack organisational skills.
 
y34h 3y3 4gR33 l33t 15 f0r g4yz0rz
 
l33t 1$ 4m421n9. ¥0µ 4r3 jµ$7 4 p4$$3 µn$0ph1$71(473Ð |{n0bj0(|{3¥ w17h n07h1n9 b3773r 70 Ð0 w17h ¥0µr 71m3 7h4n $£49 0ƒƒ 7h0$3 wh0 4r3 $µp3r10r 70 µ. 90 b£0w 4 wh4£3.
 
OMFG GOD LOLZ!!11!!!1!

Green day are shit.

OMGH TEH LEETW!!DQWLKDLBKSJ

no really. They are horrible, horrible shit.
 
While I do dislike "leet speak" and this exchange strikes me as utterly pathetic, I have to say to both of you that a lot of that isn't real l33t. It's not just a case of replacing letters with other symbols you know.

Christ I'm more geeky than anyone here.
 
wtf?? i cant even read it!!!!
 
Translation for the less geekily inclined:

Angus owns you:

Any opportunities for techno groupies? Wouldn't mind interfacing with a few spectators (?).

I'm not sure what the next guys name is supposed to be. Elite something:

What the fuck "Angus owns you"?

Your leet is shit, you newbie. Fuck you man.

Lynx:

Leet is for gays.

The elite something guy again:

Yeah I agree, leet is for gays.

Angus owns you:

Leet is amazing. You are just a passe unsophisticated, (473Ð (No idea what that is) knobjockey with nothing better to do with your time than slag off those who are superior to you. Go blow a whale.

Ben:

Oh my fucking god laughter!

This is followed by ironically mispelled leet. For taking the piss I would assume.

Frankly the whole concept of leet speak is utterly retarded. And I feel slightly corrupted for having translated that and ashamed that I was in fact able to do so.
 
Quote:
"While I do dislike "leet speak" and this exchange strikes me as utterly pathetic, I have to say to both of you that a lot of that isn't real l33t. It's not just a case of replacing letters with other symbols you know."

It's replacing everything with retardedness.
I did it when I was 12, and then my dick fell off so I stopped :(

Leet = no.

Frankie
 
Wow there are going to be some damn awkward questions to answer tomoro morning.

What am i saying?
I'm not even in tomoro.
HA!

* runs away cackling*
 
WAIT. DOUBLE POST.

Mike. What is real l33t speek then? Eh? And it originally was just numbers anyway. CS anyone?
 
Hey, I'm not trying to lend it any legitimacy or anything, just that there are typically accepted variations on words, not just a case of replacing things letter for letter. But as you said: it's retarded.
 
I'm retarded
 
In this day and age, who isn't?
 
where does leet come from?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"